IT Equipment Loan Requests (Faculty/Staff Only)
We maintain and manage a small pool of laptop computers, digital still cameras, digital video cameras, digital audio recorders, tripods, and data/video projectors for short-term loan to St. Lawrence University faculty and staff. This equipment is often in high demand therefore requests should be made as far in advance as possible via the online request form. IMPORTANT: This form is not to be used for event setup requests. Users should refer to the Media Services section and complete the appropriate setup request form.
Equipment must be picked up and returned to the IT office in Madill Hall between 9:00 am and noon or between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Participants should plan to spend at least 15 minutes at both check-out and return to complete necessary paperwork.
Unless alternative arrangements have been made, equipment may only be picked up by the person in whose name the reservation was made. This individual is responsible for knowing how to use the equipment, and also for return of the equipment. A basic overview of equipment operation will be provided at check-out, as necessary.
- Portable Projector
- Projection Screen
- Laptop Computer
- Digital Still Camera
- Digital Video Camera
- Digital Audio Recorders
- Camera Tripod
- Loaner equipment is for academic or university use by current St. Lawrence University faculty, staff and students
- Only faculty, staff and current St. Lawrence University students may borrow equipment
- Equipment may be borrowed for up to 3 days at a time
- The client is responsible for picking up the loaner equipment, Information Technology does not deliver or pick up
- The person who checked out the equipment assumes financial responsibility for any damages or missing parts
- Information Technology does not offer blank media for any of the equipment
- The equipment must be returned by 4:00 PM on the appointed day
Violation of the Loan Policy could result in loss of borrowing privileges. Persons who do not return equipment on time, three times, will have their borrowing privileges revoked until the beginning of the next academic year.
Do NOT use this form for event setup requests. Users should refer to the media services section of the IT website and complete the appropriate setup request form for this type of service.