SendSuite Desktop Shipping Documentation
Open your web browser and go to shipping.stlawu.edu
Log in with your network User ID and password. The first time you login you will be asked to setup some profile information.
Set up your profile information using the following steps:
1. Enter your SLU email address when prompted.
2. Confirm and update your profile information if necessary.
a. Please leave the Home Site and Active Site as Default. Active Site should be MServ.
b. Enter your budget code in the Account field(no dashes), do not enter anything in the
Sub Account fields. If you have multiple budget codes used for mailing, enter your most
regularly used Account Number. You will be able to change the account number each time you
ship a package as necessary.
c. Culture should be set to English.
3. Click Save.
If you are using Firefox web browser you will need to enable pop-ups from the site shipping.stlawu.edu
before proceeding to ship a package. This is not necessary if you are using Internet Explorer.
To enable pop-ups for this site from Firefox do the following:
1. Click Tools, choose Options.
2. Under the Content Menu click exceptions next to "Block pop-up windows".
3. Enter shipping.stlawu.edu and click allow.
Shipping a Package
- Using Internet Explorer navigate to http://shipping.stlawu.edu.
- Log in using your network user ID and password.
- Click Ship.
- Under Sender, verify that all of your personal information is accurate.
- Under Account #, put in the account number that you are charging your
shipment to (with no dashes).
- Complete the Recipient section
- Delivery Options: Enter your desired carrier and service OR to search for the best rate, leave the carrier as No Preference.
- Choose the Deliver By date from the dropdown menu.
- Special Instructions: this is for internal use, please any instructions for
the person mailing the package in Office Services (Ex. Signature Required, Saturday Delivery).
- Enter an estimate of the weight of your package. The package will be weighed in Office Services before it is shipped.
- If you would like to compare prices on the various services available, click Shop. Rate Shop Results will display for you to
choose the option that best suits your needs. Click Next.
If you have already chosen a shipping service, click Next.
- Review the details and click on Print Ship Request.
- Attach the ship request to the package and send it to the Faculty/Staff Mail Room in
Vilas G-5. Please note that your package must be delivered to the Faculty/Staff Mail Room before
4:30pm or it will not be shipped until the next day.
Tracking a Package
To track a shipment you made using Desktop Shipping:
1. Go to shipping.stlawu.edu page and login.
2. Click Packages. A list of your packages will be displayed.
3. Clicking the tracking number will take you to the tracking information on the carrier's website.
The tracking number will not be displayed until the package is processed at the Faculty/Staff Mail Room.
Pickup times and Drop Boxes
UPS and FedEx
Express drop boxes are located on the Ground Floor of Vilas Hall near the
rear exit. Both drop boxes are picked up at 4:30pm on weekdays. There is also a
FedEx Express drop box outside of the Community Bank on Main Street in Canton
with a pickup time of 5pm.
FedEx Ground packages must be taken to the warehouse
or student mail center for pickup and cannot be placed in a drop box. FedEx
Ground is a completely separate service from FedEx Express and the carriers
will not accept each others packages.
If your package is too large to fit in a drop box, please bring it to Office Services to hold for pickup or place it on top of the box.
Only packages with prepaid or charge to information should be placed directly into a drop box. All other University packages
must be brought to Office Services with a budget code and return address to be processed.