Student Telephone Service
This set up will give you access to a landline in your room at SLU Telephone service is provided in all the residence halls.
- You need to bring your own phone
- All calls on campus, local, and toll free calls are free of charge
- To dial off campus, you first must dial "8". (Ex. 8-867-5309, 8-1-800-203-2040)
- To dial long distance or internationally, you need a calling card. Calling cards can be bought at the Brewer Bookstore.
- The majority of students bring a cellphone to campus. Verizon and AT&T are the recommended cell carriers in the area
- For information on configuring your smart phones to the St. Lawrence email, click here: Configuring Smart Phones