Service requests can now be created and managed on the main IT website.
If you have any problems, please call the IT helpdesk at (315) 229 - 5770 (or just extension 5770 if you're on campus).
These instructions should work on most android based smartphones. The settings may not be exactly correct, but they should be similar.These instructions should work on most android based smartphones. The settings may not be exactly correct, but they should be similar. If you run into problems, you can bring your phone to the IT HelpDesk in Madill Hall and we can help you.
- Press your menu key and then select Settings
- Select Wireless and network
- Turn Wi-Fi on and/or select Wi-Fi settings
- From the list of Wi-Fi Networks, select slu-wifi
- For eap method select PEAP
- For phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPV2
- For CA certificate select n/a
- For client certificate select n/a\
- Under Identification type in your St Lawrence network username
- Under Anonymous authentication, leave this blank
- Under wireless password, type in your St Lawrence network password and click Done